Gastrointestinal Transport, Molecular Physiology, 50
- Douglas Fambrough, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Dale Benos, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, U.S.A.
- Kim Barrett, Professor of Medicine and Vice-Chair for Research, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, California, U.S.A.
- Mark Donowitz, GI Division, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
Gastrointestinal physiologists and molecular biologists as well as researchers involved in membrane physiology, including biophysicists and cell biologists.
Current Topics in Membranes and Transport
Published: September 2000
Imprint: Academic Press
- The Role of Volume Regulation in Intestinal Transport: Insights from Villus Cells in Suspension, R.J. MacLeod.Intestinal Absorption of Water-Soluble Vitamins: Cellular and Molecular Aspects, H.M. Said, R. Rose, and B. Seetharam.Specialized Properties of Colonic Epithelial Membranes: Apparent Permeability Barrier in Colonic Crypts, S.K. Singh and H.J. Binder.Genetic Regulation of Expression of Intestinal Biomembrane Transport Proteins in Response to Dietary Protein, Carbohydrate, and Lipid, L.J. Van Winkle.Molecular Structure and Regulation of Tight Junctions, C.M. Van Itallie and J.M. Anderson.The Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator in the Gastrointestinal System, E.M. Schwiebert and R. Rozmahel.Integrated Signaling Mechanisms That Regulate Intestinal Chloride Secretion, S.J. Keely and K.E. Barrett.Anion Absorption in the Intestine: Anion Transporters, Short-Chain Fatty Acids, and the Role of DRA Gene Product, M.H. Montrose and J. Kere.Molecular Mechanisms of Nucleoside and Nucleoside Drug Transport, J.D. Young, C.I. Cheeseman, J.R. Mackey, C.E. Cass, and S.A. Baldwin.Intestinal Transport of Peptides and Amino Acids, V. Ganapathy, M.E. Ganapathy, and F.H. Leibach.Electrogenic Transepithelial Na+ Transport in the Colon, J.-D. Horisberger.Molecular Physiology of Mammalian Epithelial Na+/H+ Exchangers NHE2 and NHE3, M. Donowitz and M. Tse.Molecular Aspects of Intestinal Brush-Border Na+/Glucose Transport, E.M. Wright.Index.