Fundamentals of Mammography
- Linda Lee, Superintendent Radiographer and Radiographic Service Manager, Breast Screening Training Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK
- Verdi Stickland, Superintendent Radiographer and Radiographic Quality Assurance Manager, Breast Screening Training Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK
- A. Robin Wilson, MBChB, FRCR, FRCP(E), Clinical Director and Consultant Radiologist, Breast Screening Training Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK
- Andrew Evans, Nottingham International Breast Education Centre, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK
- Published: November 2002
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-443-07114-0
Table of ContentsMammography equipment and quality control. Film processing and quality control. Breast anatomy - implications for mammographic practice. Mammography - the first steps. Mammography - basic projections. Mammography - complementary projections. Mammography - tailoring the examination. Training, education and continuing professional development in mammographic practice. Quality assurance systems. The basis of mammographic interpretation. Breast screening. Psychological issues and communication.
Appendices. Glossary. Index.