Fordney's Medical Insurance Dictionary for Billers and CodersBy
- Marilyn Fordney, CMA-AC, Formerly, Instructor of Medical Insurance, Medical Terminology, Medical Machine Transcription, and Medical Office Procedures, Ventura College, Ventura, CA
Over 7,500 terms, definitions, and acronyms for medical insurance, billing and coding (MIBC) make this the perfect pocket dictionary for both students and practitioners in the MIBC professions! With its small size and concise definitions, this dictionary is ideal for use in class and in the medical office.
- Medical Insurance, billing and coding
- Medical Assisting programs
in career schools and community colleges.
- Health information administration programs in 4 year colleges and career schools.
Paperback, 368 Pages
Alphabetic Listing of Terms
- Appendix 1: Anatomical Illustrations for Coders
- Appendix 2: Professional Associations