Food Tourism Around The World
Development, Management and MarketsEdited by
- C. Michael Hall, Professor of Marketing, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand; Docent, Department of Geography, University of Qulu,Finland; and Visiting Professor, Stirling University, Scotland, UK
- Liz Sharples, Senior Lecturer in Faculty of Organisation and Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK; Course leader for the Events Management undergraduate programme.
- Richard Mitchell, Senior Lecturer, Department of Tourism, University of Otago, NZ
- Niki Macionis, University of Canberra, Centre for Tourism and Leisure Policy Research
- Brock Cambourne, National Capital Wine Tours, and Benchmark Tourism Consulting, Canberra, Australia
Undergraduates and postgraduates on the following courses: hotel and catering management/hospitality management, food marketing management, tourism studies/tourism management, agricultural/ marketing/agricultural economics, culinary arts/gastronomy. Also practitioners, consultants and providers eg tourist groups etc.
Published: July 2003
Imprint: Butterworth Heinemann
"...in spite of this âtopsy-turvyâ time we live in, I found much of this book highly thought provoking, timely and rewarding. ...primarily written for upper-level and graduate students with a particular interest in this specialist area. It will also be useful to researchers and practitioners in the field of tourism, hospitality, food studies and rural regional development." - Andy Gatleya, School of Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure, Thames Valley University, London