Fluid Dynamics of Oil Production
- Bakytzhan Zhumagulov, Bakytzhan Zhumagulov is Doctor of Technical Sciences; Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Valentin Monakhov, Valentin Monakhov was Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences; Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, and specialist in the field of fluid dynamics, filtration theory of multiphase fluids, and mathematical physics.
- A careful description of over 30 different mathematical models of oil formations
- Unconventional scenarios, such as models describing the process of foaming in oil formations and the combination of reservoir flow with liquid flow in wells.
- Coverage of more complex and multi-dimensional models, including oil filtration results and methods
Production Engineers, Reservoir Engineers, and Reservoir Engineers
- Published: September 2013
- Imprint: GULF PROFESSIONAL PUBLISHING
- ISBN: 978-0-12-416635-6
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Fluid Flow Models
Chapter 2: Analytical and One-Dimensional Models of Thermal and Two-Phase Flow
Chapter 3: Multidimensional Numerical Models of Subsurface Fluid Dynamics