Fish Physiology: Nitrogen ExcretionEdited by
- Paul Anderson, University of Minnesota, Duluth, U.S.A.
- William Hoar, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- David Randall, Zoology Department, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada and Department of Biology and Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong, China
- Anthony Farrell, Dept of Zoology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Patricia Wright, University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
This book provides a comprehensive collection of timely reviews of our current understanding of the fundamental principles of nitrogen metabolism and excretion in fish. Emphasis is placed on critical assessment of how new studies impact these topics, and the articles reflect the diversity of current research approaches.
Fish physiologists and biochemists involved in the study of gas exchange, ionregulation, osmoregulation, nutrition, and digestion.
Hardbound, 358 Pages
Published: August 2001
Imprint: Academic Press