Femtochemistry and Femtobiology
Ultrafast Events in Molecular ScienceEdited by
- Monique M. Martin
- James T. Hynes
Chemists, physicists and biologists in the fields of atomic and molecular science.
Hardbound, 588 Pages
Published: April 2004
"This book gives a very good account of this fast-growing field, in which new research directions are constantly opening up. In summary, this is a very valuable book, which reflects the knowledge of ultra fast molecular events obtained by many research groups around the world and presented at the VIth International Conference on Femtochemistry. Not only for the experts, but also the people ready to move into that field will find this book a useful source of information."
Prof. G. Gerber, Germany, ChemPhysChem2005
- 1. Gas Phase And Clusters.
2. Quantum Control.
3. Hydrogen-Bond Dynamics, Water and Proton Transfer.
4. Solvation Phenomena, Fluids And Liquids.
5. Relaxation And Reactions in Solution.
6. Time-Resolved X-Rays.
7. Protein Dynamics.
8. Primary Processes In Photobiology.
9. Dynamics In DNA, Polymers And Macromolecules.
10. Surfaces, Interfaces, Nanostructures and Solids.