Expert Consult - Online & Print
- Alisdair Ryding, BSc, MBChB, MRCP, PhD, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist,Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals, Norwich, UK; Honorary Consultant Cardiologist, James Paget University Hospital, UK
Trainees in cardiology, echocardiography/cardiac physiology, anaesthetics, intensive care, general medicine, acute medicine, accident and emergency and cardiothoracic surgery.
- Published: May 2013
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-4552-3
Table of Contents
- Getting started
- The cardiac chambers
- The valves
- Inside and outside the heart
- Approach to examining and reporting
- Appendices of normal values and useful formulae.