Equine Medicine, Surgery and ReproductionBy
- Tim Mair, BVSC, PhD, DEIM, DESTS, DipECEIM, MRCVS, AssocECVDI, Partner & Equine Practitioner, Bell Equine Veterinary Clinic, Mereworth, Maidstone, Kent, UK
- Sandy Love, BVMS, PhD, MRCVS, University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Glasgow, UK
- James Schumacher, DVM, MS, MRCVS, Dip ACVS, Professor, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee, USA
- Elaine Watson, BVMS, MVM, PhD, MRCVS, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, UK
An introductory text on equine medicine, surgery and reproduction, written in a concise and easy-to-read format. Describes the physical examination and diagnostic techniques for each body system. Also provides information on the treatment of specific diseases and problems. Includes authoritative contributions from international experts.
Hardbound, 512 Pages
Published: September 1997
- Upper Alimentary Tract. Gastroenterology 1: Colic. Gastroenterology 2: Hepatic and Intestinal Disorders. Abdominal Cavity. Disorders of the Ear, Nose and Throat. Lower Respiratory Tract. Cardiovascular System. Diseases of the Urogenital System. Endocrinology. Haematopoietic and Immune Systems. Neurology. Ophthalmology. Dermatology. Reproduction. Orthopaedics 1: Diagnosis Approach to Lameness/Disease of Joints and Bones. Orthopaedics 2: Diseases of the Foot and Lower Limbs. Orthopaedics 3: The Upper Limbs. Orthopaedics 4: The Vertebral Column. Infectious Diseases and Parasitology. Diseases of the Foal. Muscle Disorders and Performance Problems. Metabolic Diseasesand Toxicology.