Computer-Aided Engineering Design
- Kuang-Hua Chang, Williams Presidential Professor in the School of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME), University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, USA
e-Design is the first book to integrate discussion of computer design tools throughout the design process. Through this book, the reader will understand...
- basic design principles and all-digital design paradigms.
- CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- how to put an integrated system together to conduct All-Digital Design (ADD).
- Industrial proactices in employing ADD and tools for product development.
Mechanical, Aerospace, and Industrial Engineers studying design. Engineers interested in learning computer design tools such as ProEngineer and SolidWorks in the context of the design process. Senior and first-year graduate engineering students in Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, and Materials Engineering.