Elsevier's Integrated Review Genetics
With STUDENT CONSULT Online AccessBy
- Linda Adkison, PhD, Professor of Genetics and Associate Dean for Curricular Affairs, Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, Missouri
Effectively merge basic science and clinical skills with Elsevier's Integrated Review Genetics, by Linda R. Adkison, PhD. This concise, high-yield title in the popular Integrated Review Series focuses on the core knowledge in genetics while linking that information to related concepts from other basic science disciplines. Case-based questions at the end of each chapter enable you to gauge your mastery of the material, and a color-coded format allows you to quickly find the specific guidance you need. Online access via www.studentconsult.com - included with your purchase - allows you to conveniently access the book's complete text and illustrations online as well as relevant content from other Student Consult titles. This concise and user-friendly reference provides crucial guidance for the early years of medical training and USMLE preparation.
Medical students taking a genetics course or preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam; students taking a genetics course in nursing, HP, undergrad/pre-med programs.
Paperback, 272 Pages
Published: July 2011
1. Basic Mechanisms
2. Chromosomes in the Cell
3. Mechanisms of Inheritance4. Genetics of Metabolic Disorders
5. Cancer Genetics6. Hematologic Genetics and Disorders
7. Musculoskeletal Disorders8. Neurologic Diseases
9. Cardiopulmonary Disorders10. Renal, Gastrointestinal, and Hepatic Disorders
11. Disorders of Sexual Differentiation and Development12. Population Genetics and Medicine
13. Modern Molecular Medicine