Eleventh Hour Network+
Exam N10-004 Study GuideBy
- Naomi Alpern
The 11th Hour Network+ Study Guide is keyed to the N10-004 revision of the CompTIA Network+ exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information and is presented for ease of last-minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered with key concepts highlighted.
- Fast Facts quickly review fundamentals
- Exam Warnings highlight particularly tough sections of the exam
- Crunch Time sidebars point out key concepts to remember
- Did You Know? sidebars cover sometimes forgotten details
- Top Five Toughest Questions and answers help you to prepare
The 11th Hour Study Guide Series focuses on just the essentials needed to pass your certification exam and make the most of the last days before the test!
The Network+ certification is recommended for Network/Security Administrators and Engineers, Security Analysts/Consultants, IT Architects, and Service/System Support Technicians.
Paperback, 208 Pages
Published: October 2009