Eleventh Hour Linux+
Exam XK0-003 Study Guide
- Graham Speake
- Brian Barber
- Chris Happel
- Terrence Lillard
The 11th Hour Linux+ Study Guide is keyed to the XK0-003 revision of the CompTIA Linux+exam. This book is streamlined to include only core certification information and is presented for ease of last-minute studying. Main objectives of the exam are covered with key concepts highlighted.
- Fast Facts quickly review fundamentals
- Exam Warnings highlight particularly tough sections of the exam
- Crunch Time sidebars point out key concepts to remember
- Did You Know? sidebars cover sometimes forgotten details
- Top Five Toughest Questions and answers help you to prepare
The 11th Hour Study Guide Series focuses on just the essentials needed to pass your certification exam and make the most of the last days before the test!
Beginner to Intermediate Computer Support Professionals, Network/Security Administrators, IT Technicians, Network/Systems Engineers