Electronic Structure of Clusters
Modern Trends in Atomic Physics
- John Sabin, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Erkki Brandas, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Hans Persson, Goteborg University, Sweden
- Dag Hanstorp, Goteborg University, Sweden
- Per-Olov Lowden, Quantum Chemistry Group, Uppsala University, Sweden, and Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
Researchers in quantum chemistry, mathematics, biology and physics. Universities and industrial research and development groups working on biological molecules and new materials.
- Published: April 1998
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-034830-5
"Quantum chemistry has emerged as a subject in its own right. The appearance of a review publication which surveys recent achievements in the field is therefore very appropriate and, when it has the quality of this volume, is most welcome."
Praise for the Series, --PROCEEDINGS OF THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY
"The juxtaposition of the oldest of quantum chemical studies, atomic structure, and one of the newest, quantum biology, highlights the importance of quantum theory in modern chemistry. Thus, having first opened the book in search of a particular article, the reader is stimulated to delve into fields of which he has but a superficial knowledge. In this way the book can be instrumental in broadening the interests and background of those who turn to it."
--THE ROYAL INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY