Electrical Engineering: Know It All
- Clive Maxfield, Engineer, TechBytes, and Editor of PLDesignline.com EDA industry consultant, EDN columnist, and Embedded Systems Guru
- John Bird, BSc (Hons), CEng, CMath, CSci, FIET, MIEE, FIIE, FIMA, FCollT, Royal Naval School of Marine Engineering, HMS Sultan, Gosport; formerly University of Portsmouth and Highbury College, UK
- Tim Williams, Elmac Services, Wareham, UK
- Walt Kester, Analog Devices technical staff
- Dan Bensky, RF/Wireless Designer & Consultant
The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!Electrical engineers need to master a wide area of topics to excel. The Electrical Engineering Know It All covers every angle including Real-World Signals and Systems, Electromagnetics, and Power systems.
Electrical and Electronics Engineers; Field Application Engineers, New Graduates