Efficient Computation of Argumentation Semantics
The Series in Intelligent Systems publishes titles that cover state-of-the-art knowledge and the latest advances in research and development in intelligent systems. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. The series publishes titles in three core sub-topic areas: intelligent automation, intelligent transportation systems, and intelligent computing.
AudienceElectrical and Electronic Engineers; Mechanical Engineers; Computer Engineers; Intelligent Systems specialists.
- Published: January 2014
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-410406-8
Table of Contents
- Argumentation semantics and their computation: An introduction
- Computing the semantics of dynamic argumentation systems: A division based approach
- Computing the semantics of static argumentation systems: A partition based approach
- Computing the partial semantics of argumentation: A localized approach
- Conclusions and future work