Effect of Disorder and Defects in Ion-Implanted Semiconductors: Electrical and Physiochemical Characterization, 45
- Robert Willardson, Consulting Physicist, Spokane, Washington, U.S.A.
- Eicke Weber, University of California, Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Constantinos Christofides, University of Cyprus
- Gerard Ghibaudo, Labaratoire de Physique des Composants a Semiconducteur
Researchers, graduate students, and professionals dealing with semiconductors; materials scientists; electrical engineers; engineers and physicists working in microelectronics.
Semiconductors and Semimetals
Published: April 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
- Introduction. H. Ryssel, Ion Implantation into Semiconductors: Historical Perspectives. Implantation and Annealing Processes: Y.-N. Wang and T.-C. Ma, Energetic Stopping Power for Energetic Ions in Solid. S.T. Nakagawa, Solid Effect on the Electronic Stopping and Application to Range Estimation. G. Nuler, S. Kalbitzer, and G.N. Greaves, Ion Implantation into Amorphous Semiconductors. Electrical Characterization: J. Boussey-Said, Sheet and Spreading Resistance Analysis of Ion Implanted and Annealed Semiconductors. M.L. Polignano and G. Queirolo, Stripping Hall Affect Studies. Physico-Chemical Studies: J. Stoemenos, Transmission Electron Microscopy Analysis. M. Servidori and R. Nipoti, Rutherford Back Scattering Studies of Ion Implanted Semiconductors. P. Zaumseil, X-Ray Diffraction Techniques. Subject Index.