Ecosystems in a Human-Modified Landscape
A European Perspective
- Guy Woodward, Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London, UK
- Published: June 2011
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374794-5
Table of Contents
1. BELOWGROUND SNAPSHOT OF DUTCH AGROECOSYSTEMS: HOW SOIL ORGANISMS INTERACT TO SUPPORT ECOSYSTEM SERVICES, Mulder, C.
2. Land use impacts on ecosystem functioning in running waters in an agricultural landscape: a European perspective, Hladyz, S.
3. Biodiversity and pesticides, NÃ¸rum, U.
4. River restoration in Europe: what has been achieved? Friberg, N.