Ecosystems in a Human-Modified Landscape
A European PerspectiveSeries Editor:
- Guy Woodward, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London, London
Advances in Ecological Research
Hardbound, 400 Pages
Published: June 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
1. BELOWGROUND SNAPSHOT OF DUTCH AGROECOSYSTEMS: HOW SOIL ORGANISMS INTERACT TO SUPPORT ECOSYSTEM SERVICES, Mulder, C.
2. Land use impacts on ecosystem functioning in running waters in an agricultural landscape: a European perspective, Hladyz, S.
3. Biodiversity and pesticides, Nørum, U.
4. River restoration in Europe: what has been achieved? Friberg, N.