DV-Xa for Atomic Spectroscopy and Materials Science
- Michael Zerner, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
- Erkki Brandas, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Masayuki Uda, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
- Rika Sekine, Shizuoka University, Shizuoka, Japan
- Hirohiko Adachi
- John Sabin, Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Per-Olov Lowden, Quantum Chemistry Group, Uppsala University, Sweden, and Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
Researchers in quantum chemistry, applied mathematics, biology and physics; universities and industrial research and development groups working on biological molecules and new materials, such as semiconductor chips, polymers, and alloys.
- Published: October 2000
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-034837-4
"Quantum chemistry has emerged as a subject in it own right. The appearance of a review publication which surveys recent achievements in the field is therefore very appropriate and, when it has the quality of this volume, is most welcome."
--PROCEEDINGS OF THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY
"The juxtaposition of the oldest of quantum chemical studies, atomic structure, and one of the newest, quantum biology, highlights the importance of quantum theory in modern chemistry. Thus, having first opened the book in search of a particular article, the reader is stimulated to delve into fields of which he has but a superficial knowledge. In this way the book can be instrumental in broadening the interests and background of those who turn to it."
--THE ROYAL INSTITUTE OF CHEMISTRY