Drug-Drug Interactions: Scientific and Regulatory Perspectives
- Albert Li, In Vitro Technologies, Inc., and University of Maryland Technology Center, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
DrugDrug Interactions is a comprehensive review of the scientific and regulatory perspectives of drugdrug interactions from the point-of-view of academia, industry, and government regulatory agencies. This book is intended for professionals in the pharmaceutical industry, health care, and governmental regulatory agencies. Topics of interest include the mechanistic understanding of drugdrug interactions, the prediction of drugdrug interaction potential of new drugs, and the avoidance of clinically significant drugdrug interaction in patients.
Professionals in the pharmaceutical industry, health care industry, and governmental regulatory agencies. Students and researchers in the areas of pharmacology, toxicology, pharmacokinetics, and medicine.