DNA Topoisomerases: Topoisomerase-Targeting Drugs, 29B
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Leroy Liu, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey, U.S.A.
Pharmacologists, cancer researchers, biochemists, microbiologists, and cell biologists.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: November 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists interested in the area of chemotherapy will surely enjoy reading."
Praise for the Serial, --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- F.M. Muggia and H.A. Burris, Clinical Development of Topoisomerase-Interactive Drugs.D. Peereboom, M. Charron, and S.H. Kaufmann, Topoisomerases in Human Leukemia.D. Costin and M. Potmesil, Preclinical and Clinical Development of Camptothecins.Y. Pommier, A. Tanizawa, and K.W. Kohn, Mechanisms of Topoisomerase I Inhibition by Anticancer Drugs.T. Andoh and K. Okada, Drug Resistance Mechanisms of Topoisomerase I Drugs.N. Osheroff, A.H. Corbett, and M.J. Robinson, Mechanism of Action of Topoisomerase II-Targeted Antineoplastic Drugs.P. Darpa, Determinants of Sensitivity to Topoisomerase-Targeting Antihumor Drugs.W.T. Beck, M.K. Danks, J.S. Wolverton, M. Chen, B. Granzen, R. Kim,and D.P. Suttle, Resistance of Mammalian Tumor Cells to Inhibitors of DNA Topoisomerase II.K.N. Kreuzer, A Bacteriophage Model System for Studying Topoisomerase Inhibitors.T.A. Shapiro, Drugs Affecting Trypanosome Topoisomerases.J.L.Nitiss, Yeast as a Genetic Model System for Studying Topoisomerase Inhibitors.L.L. Shen and J.M. Fostel, DNA Topoisomerase Inhibitors as Antifungal Agents.A.Y. Chen and L.F. Liu, Design of Topoisomerase Inhibitors to Overcome MDR1-Mediated Drug Resistance. Appendices:J.C. Wang, An Introduction to DNA Supercoiling and DNA Topoisomerase-Catalyzed Linking Number Changes of Supercoiled DNA.P.R. Caron and J.C. Wang, Alignment of Primary Sequences of DNA Topoisomerases.References.Subject Index.Contents of Previous Volumes.