Digital Signal Processing System Design
LabVIEW-Based Hybrid Programming
- Nasser Kehtarnavaz, University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA
• The only DSP laboratory book that combines textual and graphical programming
• 12 lab experiments that incorporate C/MATLAB code blocks into the LabVIEW graphical programming environment via the MathScripting feature
• Lab experiments covering basic DSP implementation topics including sampling, digital filtering, fixed-point data representation, frequency domain processing
• Interesting applications using the hybrid programming approach, such as a software-defined radio system, a 4-QAM Modem, and a cochlear implant simulator
Nasser Kehtarnavaz is Professor of Electrical Engineering at University of Texas at Dallas. He has written numerous papers and five other books pertaining to signal and image processing, and regularly teaches digital signal processing laboratory courses, for which this book is intended. Among his many professional activities, he is Coeditor-in-Chief of Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, and Chair of the Dallas Chapter of the IEEE Signal Processing Society. Dr. Kehtarnavaz is a Fellow of SPIE, a Senior Member of IEEE, and a Professional Engineer.
All disc-based content for this title is now available on the Web.
Digital signal processing students implementing DSP systems; engineers in industry developing DSP systems
- Published: April 2008
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374490-6