Digital Forensics Ultimate DVDBy
- James Aquilina, Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel of Stroz Friedberg, LLC
- Harlan Carvey, (CISSP) Vice President of Advanced Security Projects with Terremark Worldwide, Inc., which is headquartered in Miami, FL. Harlan has provided forensic analysis services for the hospitality industry, financial institutions, as well as federal government and law enforcement agencies. Harlan resides in Northern Virginia with his family.
- Tyler Cohen, (CISSP) Computer Science Corporation & Researcher for the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center, Washington, D.C., USA
- Michael Cross, Computer Forensic Analyst with the Niagara Regional Police Service, Canada
- Chris Pogue, Member of IBM Ethical Hacking Team
- Jesse Varsalone, Jesse Varsalone is a Cisco Certified Academy Instructor and holds the CCNA certification. Jesse is also a CISSP, MCT, MCSE, and currently works as a Computer Forensics Senior Professional.
Digital Forensics Ultimate DVD contains six of our best-selling titles. This collection of ebooks provides the IT security professional with easy access to tones of information on a single DVD. It contains over 3000 pages of techniques and tools.
The books included are:
- Malware Forensics 9781597492683
- Mac OS Forensics 9781597492973
- Windows Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit, First Edition 9781597491563
- UNIX and Linux Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit 9781597492690
- Alternate Data Storage Forensics 9781597491631
- Scene of the Cybercrime, 2nd Edition 9781597492768
CD-ROM, 1 Pages
Published: August 2009