Developments in Surface Contamination and Cleaning
Contaminant Removal and MonitoringBy
- Rajiv Kohli, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Kashmiri L. Mittal, Editor: 'Reviews of Adhesion and Adhesives'
In this series, Rajiv Kohli and Kash Mittal have brought together the work of experts from different industry sectors and backgrounds to provide a state-of-the-art survey and best-practice guidance for scientists and engineers engaged in surface cleaning or dealing with the consequences of surface contamination.
This volume complements Volumes 3 and 4 of this series, which focused largely on particulate contaminants. The expert contributions in this volume cover methods for removal of non-particulate contaminants, such as metallic and non-metallic thin films, hydrocarbons, toxic and hazardous chemicals, and microbiological substances, as well as contamination monitoring in pharmaceutical manufacturing, and an innovative method for characterization at the nanoscale.
As a whole, the series will create a unique and comprehensive knowledge base of crucial importance to those in research & development, manufacturing, quality control and procurement specification situated in a multitude of industries such as: aerospace, automotive, biomedical, defense, energy, manufacturing, microelectronics, optics and xerography. Researchers in an academic setting will also find these volumes excellent source books.
Hardbound, 240 Pages
Published: November 2012
Imprint: William Andrew
- Surface Contamination Removal Using Dense Phase Fluids: Liquid and Supercritical Carbon Dioxide
- Plasma Cleaning for Electronic, Photonic, Biological and Archeological Applications
- Cleanroom Wipers for Removal of Surface Contamination
- Impact of Microbial Surface Contamination and Effective Environment Monitoring System in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Neutron Holography as a Technique for Probing Local Atomic Structures on the Nanoscale