Development, Differentiation, and Disease of the Luminal Gastrointestinal Tract
- Klaus Kaestner, Institute of Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, PA, USA
AudienceResearchers, professors and graduate students in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and medicine.
- Published: December 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-381280-3
"Full of interest not only for the molecular biologist--for whom the numerous references will be invaluable--but will also appeal to a much wider circle of biologists, and in fact to all those who are concerned with the living cell."--British Medical Journal
Table of Contents
- Molecular regulation of vertebrate early endoderm development.
- Making boundaries: Separating intestine from stomach
- Molecular Determinants of the Esophageal Epithelium
- Cdx genes, inflammation and the pathogenesis of Barrett's metaplasia.
- Differentiation of the gastric mucosa
- Gastric Cancer Stem Cell
- Oxyntic Atrophy and Gastric Cancer
- Sonic hedgehog in gastric physiology and neoplastic transformation: friend or foe?
- The Intestinal Stem Cell
- The role of the basement membrane as a modulator of intestinal epithelial-mesenchymal interactions
- Differentiation of Enteroendocrine Cells
- Controlling gene expression in the intestinal epithelium
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease, dysplacia and CRC
- Transcriptional Control of Exocrine Pancreas Development
- Molecular Basis of Pancreatic Cancer
- Determinants of early liver development
- Development of the Biliary Tree
- Transcriptional Control of Hepatic Differentiation
- Fibrosis in the Liver: Acute protection and chronic disease
- Adult Hepatic Progenitor Cells
- Molecular Determinants of Liver Zonation
- Signaling Pathways in Liver Development and Maintenance
Satdarshan (Paul) Monga
- Cascades of transcription regulation during liver regeneration
- The Molecular Basis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma