The Art and Science
- Charles Babbush, DDS, MScD, Director, ClearChoice Dental Implant Center; Clinical Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; Director, Dental Implant Research, Case Western Reserve University; School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Jack Hahn, DDS, The Cosmetic and Implant Dental Center of Cincinnati, Cinncinnati, Ohio
- Jack Krauser, DMD, Private Practice in Periodontics; Boca Raton, Florida, and North Palm Beach, Florida Faculty, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami Florida
- Joel Rosenlicht, DMD, Private Practice, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Manchester, Connecticut; Assistant Clinical Professor; Department of Implant Dentistry; College of Dentistry, New York University, New York, New York
- Published: March 2010
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-1-4557-3586-0
Table of Contents
1. The Future Need and Demand for Dental Implants NEW!
2. The Business of Implant Dentistry NEW!
3. Essential Systems for Team Training in the Dental Implant Practice NEW!
4. Dental Risk Management
5. Master Planning of the Implant Case
6. Dental Implant Therapy for Medically Compromised Patients NEW!
7. Surgical Anatomic Considerations for Dental Implant Reconstruction
8. Contemporary Radiographic Evaluation of the Implant Candidate NEW!
9. Bone: Present and Future
10. The Use of CT/CBCT and Interactive Virtual Treatment Planning and the Triangle of BoneÂ®: Defining New Paradigms for Assessment of Implant Receptor Sites NEW!
11. Peri-implant Soft Tissues NEW!
12. Membrane Barriers for Guided Tissue Regeneration
13. Contemporary Sinus-Lift Subantral Surgery and Grafting Procedures NEW!
14. Nerve Transposition: Inferior Alveolar and Mental
15. Graftless Solutions for Atrophic Maxilla NEW!
16. Complex Implant Restorative Therapy NEW!
17. Intraoral Bone Grafts for Dental Implants NEW!
18. The Use of Computerized Treatment Planning and a Customized Surgical Template to Achieve Optimal Implant Placement: An Introduction To Guided Implant Surgery NEW!
19. Teeth In A DayÂ® and Teeth In An Hourâ¢: Implant Protocols for Immediate Function and Esthetics NEW!
20. Extraction Immediate Implant Reconstruction. Single Tooth to Full Mouth
21. Immediate Loading of Dental Implants NEW!
22. Management of Patients with Facial Disfigurement NEW!
23. Angle Implants: Development and Rationale for Use
24. Implants for Children NEW!
25. Piezosurgery - Related to Implant Reconstruction NEW!
26. A New Concept of Tapered Dental Implants: Physiology, Engineering and Design NEW!
27. The All-On-4 Concept NEW!
28. Laboratory Procedures as They Pertain to Implant Reconstruction NEW!
29. Complications and Failures: Treatment and/or Prevention
30. Hygiene and Soft Tissue Management, Two Perspectives - The Dental Hygienist and the Doctor