Data Interpretation in Critical Care MedicineBy
- Bala Venkatesh, MBBS, MD, FRCA, FFARCSI, FFICANZCA, Lecturer in Intensive Care Medicine & Staff Specialist, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Queensland, Australia
- T. J. Morgan, MBBS, FANZCA, FFICANZCA, Senior Specialist in Intensive Care, Department of Intensive Care, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Australia
- Chris Joyce, MB, ChB, JFICM, FANZCA, Associate Professor, Department of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, University of Queensland. Director of Intensive Care , Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane
- Shane Townsend, MBBS, FANZCA, FFICANZCA, Specialist in Cardiac Intensive Care, Prince Charles Hospital, Queensland, Australia
This book will play a vital role in the education of trainees, providing a source of real clinical data, with questions and answers, enabling them to test and develop their interpretation skills.
Critical Care Medicine Practitioners and Residents, Anesthesiology Practitioners and Residents Critical Care Nurses, Nurse Anesthetists, Health Science Libraries128 pp.
Paperback, 128 Pages
Published: December 2002
Imprint: Butterworth Heinemann
- Cardiovascular system - ECGs, echocardiography, pulmonary artery catheter data; Respiratory system - ventilator pressures and volumes, ventilator waveforms; Blood gas analyses - arterial, venous, capillary; Acid-base disturbances; Electrolyte abnormalities; Haematology data; Coagulation abnormalities; Endocrine crisis; Infectious disease in critical care; Critical care hepatology and gastroenterology; Intoxications; Neurocritical care; Trauma