Cumulative Subject Index, Volumes 20-39, 40
- Jeffrey Hall, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Jay Dunlap, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
- Theodore Friedmann, University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, U.S.A.
- Francesco Giannelli, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy?s and St. Thomas? Hospitals, London, U.K.
Graduate students and researchers in all facets of genetics, including molecular, cell, and developmental biology, as well as human genetic medicine.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 180 pages
Published: October 1998
Imprint: Academic Press
"Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions."
Praise for the Series, --NATURE
"Can be highly recommended to geneticists and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics."
Praise for the Series, --SCIENCE
"The high standards of the Advances series of Academic Press are now almost taken for granted. The new volume matches up to the revolutionary and all-embracing developments in genetics that have occurred over the last few years."
Praise for the Series, --SCIENCE PROGRESS
"This text would be of interest to geneticists, botanists, developmental biologists, molecular biologists, and other interested individuals."
Praise for the Series, --BIOLOGICAL ABSTRACTS
- Contents of Volumes 20-39.Subject Index.Contributor Index.