Crash Course Respiratory System
- Omar Usmani, MBBS PhD FHEA FRCP, NIHR Career Development Fellow, Clinical Senior Lecturer & Consultant Physician in Respiratory & Internal Medicine, National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College London and Royal Brompton Hospital, London, UK
- Daniel Horton-Szar, BSc(Hons), MBBS(Hons), MRCGP, Northgate Medical Practice, Canterbury, Kent, UK
- Sarah Hickin, BSc(Hons) MBBS , Core Medical Trainee Year 2, Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Trust, London, UK.
- James Renshaw, BSc(Hons) MBBS , Core Trainee Year 1, South Thames Deanery, London, UK
- Rachel Williams, BSc (Hons) MBBS, F2, West Middlesex University Hospital, London
Crash Course - your effective everyday study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have all the information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each volume has been fine-tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by senior students or recent graduates - those who understand what is essential for exam success - with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert Faculty Advisors, the result is a series of books which exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust.
This volume in the essential area of respiratory medicine provides a coherent journey from basic science to clinical assessment and respiratory pathology. The careful inclusion of cross referencing and the very latest guidelines will enable you to quickly link the key aspects of science and clinical medicine in an evidence-based manner. Whether you are revising for basic science exams or are on the wards looking for clinical information with a pathophysiological focus, this new edition is for you!
Undergraduate medical students