Core Curriculum for Critical Care NursingEdited by
- JoAnn Alspach, RN, MSN, EdD, FAAN, Consultant, Nursing Staff Development, Preceptor Development and Competency-Based Performance Appraisal Systems Editor, Critical Care Nurse Annapolis, Maryland
From the experts at the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN), comes the definitive resource on administering quality nursing care to critically ill patients. The 6th edition has been updated to reflect the current state of critical care nursing practice and includes new content on the AACN Synergy Model, professional care and ethical practice, and critical care patients with special needs, as well as the most current literature and clinical studies. The clear and logical format makes this book an ideal study tool for critical care nursing orientation and continuing education programs. By covering the newest content on the CCRN exam, it also serves as an important resource for nurses preparing for critical care certification.
Paperback, 992 Pages
Published: February 2006
- 1. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice NEW!
2. The Pulmonary System
3. The Cardiovascular System
4. The Neurologic System
5. The Renal System
6. The Endocrine System
7. Hematologic and Immunologic Systems
8. The Gastrointestinal System
10. Psychosocial Aspects of Critical Care
11. Critical Care Patients with Special Needs NEW!