Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Paul Rutter, BPharm MRPharmS PhD, Senior Lecturer, Pharmacy Practice Division, School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Plymouth, UK
- Paul Rutter, BPharm MRPharmS PhD, Department of Pharmacy, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK
Completely revised and updated throughout, this new edition of the best-selling title in community pharmacy continues to provide an essential reference for undergraduate and pre-registration pharmacy trainees.
- New sections on menstrual bleeding and weight loss.
- Clearly structured by basic anatomy, history-taking and body system.
- Fully illustrated throughout.
- Boxes throughout: trigger points indicative of referral; hints and tips.
- Tables throughout: differential diagnosis (key questions for each condition); evidence-based OTC medication; practical prescribing; product selection.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Expanded case studies at the end of each chapter
Pharmacy students (undergraduate)
- Published: June 2013
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-5473-0
Table of ContentsUseful websites
How to use the book
1. Respiratory system
3. Ear conditions
4. Central nervous system
5. Women's health
8. Musculoskeletal conditions
10. Specific product requests
Glossary of terms