Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Paul Rutter, BPharm MRPharmS PhD, Department of Pharmacy, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK
Completely revised and updated throughout, this new edition of the best-selling title in community pharmacy continues to provide an essential reference for undergraduate and pre-registration pharmacy trainees.
- New sections on menstrual bleeding and weight loss.
- Clearly structured by basic anatomy, history-taking and body system.
- Fully illustrated throughout.
- Boxes throughout: trigger points indicative of referral; hints and tips.
- Tables throughout: differential diagnosis (key questions for each condition); evidence-based OTC medication; practical prescribing; product selection.
- Self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Expanded case studies at the end of each chapter
Pharmacy students (undergraduate)
- Published: June 2013
- Imprint: CHURCHILL LIVINGSTONE
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-5473-0
How to use the book
1. Respiratory system
3. Ear conditions
4. Central nervous system
5. Women's health
8. Musculoskeletal conditions
10. Specific product requests
Glossary of terms