Symptoms, Diagnosis and TreatmentBy
- Paul Rutter, BPharm MRPharmS PhD, Department of Pharmacy, University of Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, UK
- Thoroughly updated and revised
- A clearly structured and colourfully illustrated guide to the differential diagnosis of symptoms commonly seen by community pharmacists.
- Organised by body system, each chapter begins with a system overview and a brief guide to history-taking.
- Each symptom or condition examined according to background; prevalence; aetiology; arriving at a differential diagnosis; questions to ask the patient, and conditions to eliminate.
From reviews of the first edition
'Paul Rutter's timely book provides a well-structured guide to making differential diagnoses ... The comprehensive text is easy to read and there are many excellent illustrations. ... All community pharmacists - whatever their experience - will find this book an excellent continuing professional development resource. I recommend it.' The Pharmaceutical Journal
Pharmacy students (undergraduate)
Paperback, 352 Pages
Published: December 2008
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Useful websites
How to use this book
1. Respiratory system
3. Ear conditions
4. The central nervous system
5. Women's health
8. Musculoskeletal conditions
10. Specific product requests
Glossary of terms