Communications Engineering Desk Reference
- Erik Dahlman, Ericsson, Sweden
- Stefan Parkvall, Ericsson, Sweden
- Johan Skold, Ericsson, Sweden
- Per Beming, Ericsson, Sweden
- Alan Bovik, University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Bruce Fette, Chief Scientist, General Dynamics, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Keith Jack, Director of Product Marketing, Sigma Designs, Fremont, CA, USA
- Farid Dowla, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, University of California-Davis, USA
- Casimer DeCusatis, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Corporation
- Ed da Silva, Open University, UK
- Luis M. Correia, IST - Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Philip Chou, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA, USA
- Mihaela van der Schaar, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Ronald Kitchen, I Eng, MIEE; MIQA
- Daniel Dobkin, Manager, Technical Marketing, WJ Communications, San Jose, CA, USA
- Dan Bensky, RF/Wireless Designer & Consultant
- Juanita Ellis, Consultant, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Charles Pursell, All 3 with Avaya, Inc., Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Joy Rahman
- Leonidas Guibas, Geometric Computing Group, Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Feng Zhao, Microsoft Research, Redmond, WA
A one-stop desk reference for R&D engineers involved in communications engineering, this book will not gather dust on the shelf. It brings together the essential professional reference content from leading international contributors in the field. Material covers a wide scope of topics, including voice, computer, facsimile, video, and multimedia data technologies.
R & D Engineers; University researchers developing the latest methods, technologies and standards; Design Engineers / Product development