Colorectal Surgery - Print & E-Book
A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
- Robin Phillips, Consultant Surgeon and Clinical Director
- Sue Clark, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
Colorectal Surgery meets the needs of surgeons in higher training and practising consultants for a contemporary and evidence-based account of this sub-specialty that is relevant to their general surgical practice. It is a practical reference source incorporating the most current information on recent developments, management issues and operative procedures. The text is thoroughly referenced and supported by evidence-based recommendations wherever possible, distinguishing between strong evidence to support a conclusion, and evidence suggesting that a recommendation can be reached on the balance of probabilities.
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- Higher surgical trainees preparing for their final examinations.
- Surgical residents preparing for the board exams in specific specialties.
- Busy surgeons in practice who wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and evidence-based practice in their specialty.