Colorectal Surgery - Print & E-Book
A Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice
- Robin Phillips, Consultant Surgeon and Clinical Director
- Sue Clark, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
This is a title in the Companion to Specialist Surgical Practice series whose eight volumes are an established and highly regarded source of information for the specialist general surgeon.
- Higher surgical trainees preparing for their final examinations.
- Surgical residents preparing for the board exams in specific specialties.
- Busy surgeons in practice who wish to keep up-to-date with the latest developments and evidence-based practice in their specialty.
- Published: August 2013
- Imprint: SAUNDERS
- ISBN: 978-0-7020-4965-1
Table of Contents
- Anorectal investigation
• Colonoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
• Inherited bowel cancer
• Colonic cancer
• Rectal cancer
• Adjuvant therapy for colorectal cancer
• Anal cancer
• Diverticular disease
• Ulcerative colitis
• Crohn’s disease
• Functional problems and their surgical management
• Functional problems and their medical management
• Anal fistula: evaluation and management
• Minor anorectal conditions
• Sexually transmitted diseases and the anorectum
• Minimally invasive surgery and enhanced recovery programmes in colorectal disease
• Intestinal failure