Collaboration with Cloud Computing
Security, Social Media, and Unified Communications
- Ric Messier, Ric Messier GSEC, CEH, CISSP, WasHere Consulting, Instructor Graduate Professional Studies Brandeis University and Champlain College Division of Information Technology & Sciences.
Collaboration with Cloud Computing discusses the risks associated with implementing these technologies across the enterprise and provides you with expert guidance on how to manage risk through policy changes and technical solutions.
Drawing upon years of practical experience and using numerous examples and case studies, author Ric Messier discusses:
- The evolving nature of information security
- The risks, rewards, and security considerations when implementing SaaS, cloud computing and VoIP
- Social media and security risks in the enterprise
- The risks and rewards of allowing remote connectivity and accessibility to the enterprise network
Information security professionals, system administrators. Security managers.