Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp Expert ConsultBy
- Kenneth Hargreaves, DDS, PhD, FICD, FACD, Professor and Chair, Department of Endodontics; Professor, Departments of Pharmacology, Physiology (Graduate School) and Surgery (Medical School); President's Council Endowed Chair in Research; University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, USA; Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics
- Louis Berman, DDS; Diplomate, American Board of Endodontics, Annapolis Endodontics, Annapolis, MD, USA
The definitive endodontics reference, Cohens Pathways of the Pulp is known for its comprehensive coverage of leading-edge information, materials, and techniques. It examines all aspects of endodontic care, from preparing the clinician and patient for endodontic treatment to the role the endodontist can play in the treatment of traumatic injuries and to the procedures used in the treatment of pediatric and older patients. Not only does Hargreaves and Cohens 10th edition add five chapters on hot new topics, it also includes online access! As an Expert Consult title, Cohens Pathways of the Pulp lets you search the entire contents of the book on your computer, and includes five online chapters not available in the printed text, plus videos, a searchable image collection, and more. For evidence-based endodontics research and treatment, this is your one-stop resource!
Hardbound, 992 Pages
Published: May 2010
Part 1: The Core Science of Endodontics
2. Management of Endodontic Emergencies3. Diagnosis of Non-odontogenic Toothache
4. Case Selection and Treatment Planning5. Preparation for Treatment
6. Armamentarium and Sterilization7. Tooth Morphology and Access Cavity Preparation
8. Instruments, Materials, and Devices9. Cleaning and Shaping of the Root Canal System
10. Obturation of the Cleaned and Shaped Root Canal System11. Endodontic Records and Legal Responsibilities
Part 2: The Advanced Science of Endodontics12. Structure and Functions of the Dentin-Pulp Complex
13. Pulpal Reactions to Caries and Dental Procedures14. Pathobiology of the Periapex NEW!
15. Microbiology and Treatment of Endodontic InfectionsPart 3: Related Clinical Topics
16. Regenerative Endodontics NEW!17. The Role of Endodontics after Dental Traumatic Injuries
18. Endodontic and Periodontal Interrelationships19. Endodontic Pharmacology
20. Local Anesthesia in Endodontics21. Periradicular Surgery
22. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth NEW!23. Pediatric Endodontics: Endodontic Treatment for the Primary and Young Permanent Dentition
24. Effects of Age and Systemic Health on Endodontics25. Non-Surgical Retreatment
Expert Consult Chapters (online only)26. Understanding and Managing the Fearful Dental Patient
27. The Law and Dental Technology: Focus on Endodontics28. Digital Technology in Endodontic Practice
29. CBCT for Endodontics NEW!30. Endodontic Practice Management NEW!