Coal and Coal-Related Compounds, 150
Structures, Reactivity and Catalytic Reactions
- Toshiaki Kabe, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- Atsushi Ishihara, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- Eika Weihua Qian, Department of Chemical Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- I. Putu Sutrisna, Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology, Indonesia
- Yaeko Kabe, Faculty of Agriculture, Tamagawa University, Tokyo, Japan
Chemical engineers and catalysis scientists in academia or industry; dealing with the science and technology of coal utilization and the reactivity of coal.
- Published: November 2004
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51785-2
Table of Contents
Methods of Classification and Characterization of Coal.
1.1 Classification of Coal.
1.2 Proximate Analysis and Elemental.
1.3 Solvent Extraction.
1.4 Various Analytical Methods.
1.5 Tritium Tracer Methods for Coal Characterization.
Chemical and Macromolecular Structure of Coal.
2.2 Chemical Structure of Coal.
2.3 Macromolecular Structure of Coal.
3.1 Pyrolysis of Coal.
3.2 Pyrolysis of Coal Tar.
3.3 Pyrolysis of Coal Tar Pitch.
Liquefaction of Coal.
4.2 Coal Structure and Reactivity.
4.3 Catalysis in Coal Liquefaction.
4.4 Hydrogen Transfer Reaction in Coal.
4.5 Process of Coal Liquefaction.
5.2 Production of Gases Involving Gasification.
5.3 Physical and Chemical Principles.
5.4 Gasification Processes.
5.5 Measurement of Gasification Rate.
5.6 Reactivity of Coal Char.
5.7 Factors Affecting the Reactivity of Coal Char during Gasification.
5.8 Factors Affecting Reaction Rates. Microbial Depolymerization of Coal.
6.1 Microorganisms as Catalysts with a Living Body.
6.2 Degradation of Low Molecular Compounds Related to Coal.
6.3 Depolymerization of Coal.
6.4 Environmental Remediation.