Clusterin, Part B
- Saverio Bettuzzi
- Sabina Pucci
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical sciences of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- Published: November 2009
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-381429-6
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences."
-- American Scientist
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews...expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced."
-- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
"This is a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology."
-- Doody's Publishing Reviews
Table of Contents
1. CLU and prostate cancer.
S. Bettuzzi and F. Rizzi
2. The role of Clusterin (CLU) in malignant transformation and drug resistance in breast carcinomas
Maximino Redondo; Teresa Tellez; MarÃa Jose Roldan.
3. CLU and COLON CANCER
The dual face of CLU: from normal to malignant phenotype
Mazzarelli P. Pucci S. Spagnoli L.G.
4. Clusterin (CLU) and lung cancer
F. Panico*, 2F. Rizzi*, 1L.M. Fabbri, and 2S. BettuzziÂ°, 1F. LuppiÂ°
5. CLUSTERIN AND CHEMORESISTANCE
Julie Y. Djeu and Sheng Wei
6. CLU "in and out": looking for a link
Pucci S.1 , Mazzarelli P. 1 , Nucci C. 2, Ricci F. 2, Spagnoli L.G. 1
7. Regulation of CLU gene expression by oncogenes and epigenetic
factors: Implications for tumorigenesis
8. CONCLUSIONS AND PERSPECTIVES