Clinical Ophthalmic Oncology with CD-ROM
- Arun Singh, MD, Director, Department of Ophthalmic Oncology, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland OH, USA
- Bertil Damato, PhD, FRCS, FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmologist, Director St Paul's Eye Unit, Ocular Oncology Centre, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK
- Jacob Pe'er, MD, Jonas Friedenwald Professor of Ophthalmic Research, Professor and Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
- A. Linn Murphree, MD, Director, The Retinoblastoma Centre, Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles CA
- Julian Perry, MD, Section Head, Orbital & Oculoplastic Surgery, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
Written by internationally renowned authorities, this book provides expert guidance and advice on the diagnosis and management of the complete range of ocular cancersâincluding eyelid, conjunctival, intraocular, and orbital tumors. From basic principles through the diagnosis and management of every cancer type, it equips you with the state-of-the-art knowledge you need to identify these cancers early and treat them as effectively as possible. More than 800 full-color photographs and illustrations facilitate diagnosis, and a consistent, user-friendly format expedites reference. Plus, a bonus CD-ROM enables you to incorporate any of the book's figures into your PowerPointÂ® presentations!