Clinical Doppler Ultrasound
Expert Consult: Online and PrintBy
- Paul Allan, BSc, DMRD, FRCR, FRCPE, Consultant Radiologist and Clinical Director of Radiology, Department of Medical Radiology, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
- W. McDicken, PhD, FIPEM, Head, Department of Medical Physics and Medical Engineering, University of Edinburgh and Royal Infirmary Edinburgh, UK
- Myron Pozniak, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Radiology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI, USA
- Paul Dubbins, BSc, MBBS, FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Department of Radiology, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, UK
The imaging possibilities of Doppler ultrasound have revolutionized radiology. This highly practical guide provides the tools you need to navigate this constantly evolving technology with confidence and skill. The major applications of Doppler ultrasound, including examination techniques and the interpretation of results, are discussed in an accessible, reader-friendly manner, making the book an ideal reference for all radiologists who wish to update and expand their knowledge and skills.
Radiologists who specialize in ultrasound, Radiology residents, OB/Gyns and OB/Gyn Residents, Sonographers and Sonography students, Health Science Libraries.
Paperback, 384 Pages
Published: September 2006
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- 1. Physics - Principles, Practice and Artefacts.
2. Haemodynamics and Blood Flow.
3. The Carotid and Vertebral Arteries and Transcranial Colour Doppler.
4. The Peripheral Arteries.
5. The Peripheral Veins.
6. The Aorta and Inferior Vena Cava.
7. Doppler Ultrasound of the Liver.
8. The Kidney.
9. Doppler Ultrasound Evaluation of Renal Transplantation.
10. Doppler Imaging of the Prostate.
11. Doppler Imaging of the Penis.
12. The Scrotum.
13. The Female Pelvis.
14. Clinical Applications of Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics.
15. Appendix: System Controls and Their Uses.