Clean and Safe Energy Forever
- T. Horigome, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan
- K. Kimura, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan
- T. Takakura, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
- T. Nishino, Kobe University, Kobe City, Japan
- I. Fujii, Meiji University, Kawasaki, Japan
These proceedings include papers on all aspects of solar energy. The 1989 conference had a special emphasis on photovoltaics, reflecting Japanese expertise in that field. As in previous conferences, the largest category of papers concerned solar thermal applications. There was also a great deal of interest in the vital issues raised concerning solar energy and developing countries. The keynote paper, on global environment and solar energy, was presented by Professor Z Uchijima.
For scientists, engineers and architects interested in solar energy.