Circuit Design: Know It All
- Darren Ashby, Electronics Product Line Manager, ICON Fitness, one of the world's largest consumers of embedded chips, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Bonnie Baker, Columnist for EDN Magazine's "Baker's Best"
- Ian Hickman, EUR.ING, BSc Hons, C. Eng, MIEE, MIEEE, Electronics author and freelance journalist
- Walt Kester, Analog Devices technical staff
- Robert Pease, National Semiconductor Corporation
- Tim Williams, Elmac Services, Wareham, UK
- Bob Zeidman
The Newnes Know It All Series takes the best of what our authors have written to create hard-working desk references that will be an engineer's first port of call for key information, design techniques and rules of thumb. Guaranteed not to gather dust on a shelf!Electronics Engineers need to master a wide area of topics to excel. The Circuit Design Know It All covers every angle including semiconductors, IC Design and Fabrication, Computer-Aided Design, as well as Programmable Logic Design.
Electronics Engineers; Circuit Designers; Communication Engineers