CIMA: Pass First Time!By
- David Harris, CIMA Examiner
Now in its second edition, Pass First Time! is the ultimate guide to passing your CIMA exams. Fully revised and updated for the new 2010 syllabus and written by a
CIMA examiner, its packed with useful hints and tips that will help you:
* improve the way you study
* find out just what the examiners are looking for
* avoid the most common pitfalls
* earn all the marks you deserve
Illustrated throughout, and with summarising mind-maps at the end of each chapter, this book will give you the best possible chance of passing your CIMA exams first time!
Writing a CIMA exam is difficult if you do not know how to approach it. David really makes it easy by giving step-by-step advice about understanding what the examiner wants, how to make best use of your time and how to structure your answer in such a way that maximum marks can be scored.
Henry van Rooyen, Business Manager & TOPCIMA student
Alina V S-Botha, CIMA Lecturer, South Africa
David R Harris is a management consultant, freelance lecturer, author and CIMA examiner. David specialises in advising smaller organisations on strategy.
Neil Sullivan is a freelance author and illustrator with many years experience in advertising.
Paperback, 160 Pages
Published: May 2009
Imprint: Cima Publishing
- Background to this text, and how to use it; Planning your study and revision; Objective-oriented study; Developing your skills; Know your examiner(s); Cool those nerves; What examiners and markers want; The formula; Answer planning; Writing for marks; Marker-friendly layout; Exit strategy; Summary