Churchill's Pocketbook of Obstetrics and GynaecologyBy
- Brian Magowan, MB, ChB, FRCOG, DipFetMed, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, The Borders General Hospital, Melrose, UK
A short, concise pocket reference book covering the most clinically important topics in obstetrics and gynaecology. Ideal for junior doctors, specialist registrars, midwives, nurses and others who need a portable, quick-reference book. New edition includes new chapters on Obstetric Practice in Less Developed Countries and Midwifery Skills.
Paperback, 384 Pages
Published: August 2005
Imprint: Churchill Livingstone
- Inside front cover: Emergencies
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Antenatal problems
- Midwifery Skills
- Acute obstetrics and related medical problems.
- Obstetric practice in less developed countries
- Medical disorders in pregnancy
- Gynaecological oncology
- Legal issues in obstetrics and gynaecology
Inside back cover: Birth weight for gestational age