Cellular and Molecular Procedures in Developmental Biology, 36
- Roger Pedersen, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, U.S.A.
- Gerald Schatten, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, PA, U.S.A.
- Flora de Pablo, Centro de Investigaciones Biologicas, C.S.I.C., Madrid, Spain
- Alberto Ferrus, Instituto Cajal, C.S.I.C., Madrid, Spain
- Claudio Stern, Columbia University, New York, U.S.A.
Graduate students and researchers in developmental, molecular, and cell biology, as well as genetics, zoology, agriculture, and neuroscience.
Current Topics in Developmental Biology
Published: October 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
- E. Dupin, C. Ziller, and N.M. Le Douarin, The Avian Embryo as a Model in Developmental Studies.A.V. Morales and F. de Pablo, Inhibition of Gene Expression by Antisense Oligonucleotides in Chick Embryos in Vitro and in Vivo.C.L. Cepko, E. Ryder, C. Austin, J. Golden, and S. Fields-Berry, Lineage Analysis Using Retroviral Vectors.G. Lagna and A. Hemmati-Brivanlou, Use of Dominant/Negative Constructs to Modulate Gene Expression.M. Torres, The Use of Embryonic Stem Cells for the Genetic Manipulation of the Mouse.J.J. Garrido, T. Schimmang, J. Represa, and F. Giraldez, Organoculture of Otic Vesicle and Ganglion.E.J. de la Rosa, B. Diaz, and F. de Pablo, Organoculture of the Chick Embryonic Neuroretina.C.E. Krull and P.M. Kulesa, Embryonic Explant and Slice Preparations for Studies of Cell Migration and Axon Guidance.A.V. Holst and H. Roher, Culture of Avian Sympathetic Neurons.M-J. Fann and P.H. Patterson, Analysis of Gene Expression in Cultured Primary Neurons.S. Nakagawa, H. Matsunami, and M. Takeichi, Selective Aggregation Assays for Embryonic Brain Cell and Cell Lines.J. Serna, B. Pimentel, and E.J. de la Rosa, Flow Cytometric Analysis of Whole Organs and Embryos.C.D. Stern, Detection of Multiple Gene Products Simultaneously by in Situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemistry in Whole Mounts of Avian Embryos.C. Dulac, Differential Cloning from Single Cell cDNA Libraries.F. Feiguin, S. Llamazares, and C. Gonzalez, Methods in Drosophila Cell Cycle Biology.J. Lerma, M. Morales, and M. de los Angeles Vincente, Single CNS Neurons in Culture.M. Martinez-Padron and A. Ferrus, Patch-Clamp Recordings from Drosophila Presynaptic Terminals.N.J. McCarthy and G.I. Evan, Methods for Detecting and Quantifying Apoptosis.Subject Index.Contents of Previous Volumes.