Catecholamines: Bridging Basic Science with Clinical Medicine, 42
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- David Goldstein, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Graeme Eisenhofer, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Richard McCarty, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, U.S.A.
Students and researchers in pharmacology, biochemistry, and other biomedical disciplines. Academic neurologists, neuroscientists, and immunologists.
- Published: September 1997
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-032943-4
"Recommended not only to pharmacologists but also to all those in related disciplines."
Praise for the Series, --NATURE
"The works do represent an extensive compilation of recent data by outstanding researchers in this area. They are generally scientifically excellent, the bibliographies are good, and the individual reports are clear, concise, and extremely well illustrated."
Praise for the Series, --H.E. Kaufmann in CHEMOTHERAPY
"Superb reading material."
Praise for the Series, --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES