Cancer of the Skin
Expert Consult - Online and PrintEdited by
- John Kirkwood, MD, Usher Professor of Medicine, Dermatology, and Translational Science, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Director, Melanoma and Skin Cancer Program, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, PA
- Darrell Rigel, MD, Clinical Professor Department of Dermatology New York University Medical School; Adjunct Clinical Professor Department of Dermatology Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
- June Robinson, MD, Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago IL, USA.
- Merrick Ross, MD, Professor of Surgery, Chief, Melanoma Section, Department of Surgical Oncology, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Robert Friedman, MD, MSc (Med), Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Dermatology New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Clay Cockerell, Clinical Professor, Dermatology and Pathology;, Director, Cockerell and Associates Dermpath Diagnostics; Director, Division of Dermatopathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, USA
- Henry Lim, Chairman and C. S. Livingood Chair, Department of Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital; Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, Henry Ford Health System
- Eggert Stockfleth, MD, PhD, Professor of Dermatology; Head of Skin Cancer Center Charité, Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergy, Charité – University Medical Center Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Cancer of the Skin, edited by Drs. Rigel, Robinson, Ross, Friedman, Cockerell, Lim, Stockfleth, and Kirkwood, is your complete, multimedia guide to early diagnosis and effective medical and surgical treatment of melanoma and other skin cancers. Thoroughly updated with 11 new chapters, this broad-based, comprehensive reference provides you with the latest information on clinical genetics and genomics of skin cancer, targeted therapy for melanoma, the Vitamin D debate concerning the risks and benefits of sun exposure, and other timely topics. A new, multi-disciplinary team of contributors and editors comprised of leading experts in this field offers truly diverse perspectives and worldwide best practices.
Hardbound, 720 Pages
Published: July 2011