Budget constraints and optimization in sponsored search auctions
- Yanwu Yang, Yanwu Yang is an Associate Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is also an INFORMS member, and the Secretary of the ACM Chapter on Social and Economic Computing.
- Feiyue Wang, Fei-Yue Wang is a State Specially Appointed Expert and Professor at the National University of Defense Technology and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently Prof. Yang is the Editor-in Chief of the IEEE Intelligent Systems and IEEE transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. He is a fellow of IEEE, INCOSE, IFAC, ASME and AAAS.
Budget constraints and optimization in sponsored search auctions takes into account consideration of the entire life cycle of campaigns for researchers and developers working on search systems and ROI maximization. The highly experienced authors compiled their knowledge and experience to provide insight, algorithms and development techniques for successful optimized/constrained systems. The book presents a cutting-edge budget optimization approach that embraces three-level budget decisions in the life cycle of search auctions: allocation across markets at the system level, distribution over temporal slots at the campaign level, and real-time adjustment at the keyword level.
AudienceComputer Engineers; Intelligent Systems specialists. Security professionals
- Published: November 2013
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-411457-9
Table of Contents
1. Search Engine Meets Economics
2. Budget Constraints in Sponsored Search Auctions
3. Budget Optimization in Sponsored Search Auctions
4. A Budget Optimization Framework for Search Advertisements
5. The First Step to Allocate Advertising Budget in Sponsored Search Auctions
6. Optimal Budget Allocation Across Search Markets
7. Budget Allocation in Competitive Search Advertisements, Part I: In Static Environments
8. Budget Allocation in Competitive Search Advertisements, Part II: In Dynamic Environments
9. Stochastic Budget Strategies at the CompaignLevel: A Preliminary Investigation
10. A Stochastic Budget Distribution Model in Search Advertisements
11. A Two-Stage Fuzzy Programming Approach for Budget Allocation in Sponsored Search Auctions
12. Budget Planning for Coupled Campaigns in Sponsored Search Auctions
13. Daily Budget Adjustment in Sponsored Search Auctions
14. Dynamic Budget Adjustment in Sponsored Search Auctions
15. Perspectives: Looking into the Future of Budgeting Strategies in Sponsored Search Auctions