Brain Plasticity and Epilepsy: A Tribute to Frank Morrell, 45
- Ronald Bradley, Louisiana State University Medical Center, School of Medicine, Baton Rouge, U.S.A.
- Robert Harris, University of Texas, Austin, U.S.A.
- Peter Jenner, King's College, London, U.K.
- Jerome Engel, Jr., UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Philip Schwartzkroin, University of California, Davis, U.S.A.
- Solomon Moshé, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, U.S.A.
- Daniel Lowenstein, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Individuals working in all disciplines of neuroscience, from undergraduate students to experienced investigators, as well as practitioners in the areas of neurology, neurosurgery, and psychiatry
International Review of Neurobiology
Published: November 2000
Imprint: Academic Press
This volume of International Review of Neurobiology integrates the latest developments in normal and abnormal neuroplasticity and epilepsy, and considers their implications for understanding the basic mechanisms of normal and pathological behaviors. The chapters are written by leaders in the field, and provide comprehensive coverage of the subject, from molecular neurobiology to behavior. This book will help neuroscientists gain a better understanding of the application of fundamental neuronal mechanisms of plastic change to problems relevant to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of human disease, particularly epilepsy.