- Glenn Bowdin, Head of the UK Centre for Events Management, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.
- Donald Getz, Professor in Tourism and Hospitality Management Program, Haskayne School of Business, University of Calgary
- Conrad Lashley, Professor of Leisure Retailing, Centre for Leisure Retailing, Nottingham Business School, UK
The Events Management Series represents a consistent, planned and targeted approach to the market which:
* provides a portfolio of titles which match management development needs through various stages;
* prioritises publication of texts where there are current gaps in the market, or where current provision is unsatisfactory;
* develops a portfolio of both practical and stimulating texts and is recognised as of consistent high quality for it to become the series of first choice for both authors and users.
2nd and 3rd year undergraduate courses in Events Management; Practitioners; Event Management Companies and Associations.
Other available volumes
By Tony Rogers, Rob DavidsonBuy now
Published: April 2006
ISBN 13: 978-0-7506-6700-5